What information do we collect?
We receive and store any PERSONAL INFORMATION you enter on the Website, or provide to us in any other manner. Specifically, if you sign up to receive email notifications from us, we will collect and maintain your email address until, and unless, you click the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any marketing or newsletter emails that have been sent to you by us, and complete brief questionnaire regarding your subscription preferences. If you have applied for a position through the Website, we collect your name, phone number, email address and any information included in your resume. We will only retain such PERSONAL INFORMATION so long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are processing the PERSONAL INFORMATION.
When you visit the Website, we also collect other information such as traffic sources, conversion rates and your IP address; however, we do not use this information to gather any additional PERSONAL INFORMATION.
How do we use the information we collect?
The PERSONAL INFORMATION we collect will not be given or sold to any third parties. We may use the PERSONAL INFORMATION we collect:
- For the purposes for which you provided the PERSONAL INFORMATION; (for example, when inquiring for service)
- To respond to your questions and/or comments;
- To share business and promotional material with you
- To provide technical support for the Website;
- To prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the Website; or
- To protect the safety of our Users.
Who do we share your information with?
MailChimp. When sending emails to our Users who have signed up to receive email announcements, we use the MailChimp service to send such emails. This sharing enables us to inform our Users of updates in the most efficient way possible. MailChimp is required to follow the same data security practices to which we adhere.
Third-party Vendors. In the operation and maintenance of the Website, we use third-party vendors such as business analytics and fraud prevention. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information collected for any other purpose. The third-party vendors are also required to follow the same data security practices to which we adhere.
In addition, we also may share your information:
- In response to legal process, for example, a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request, or similar request;
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How do we protect your PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We want you to feel confident when using the Website, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we use industry-standard data encryption technology, and we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical and physical security procedures to help protect the PERSONAL INFORMATION you provide to us.