Would you like to work with an established organization that has been providing compassionate care for over 75 years? How about working with a company that was awarded BEST OF NORTH COAST by the San Diego Union-Tribune 2017 Readers’ Poll?
Then come work with us!
Working as a Seacrest at Home Caregiver means you’ll be working with a small, but dedicated, team of professionals who care about our clients and support our Caregivers with all the resources they need to do their job. In a recent survey, 76% of our Caregivers say “I like my clients” as their #1 reason why they choose to work at Seacrest at Home instead of another home care agency
Some other benefits to working with Seacrest at Home:
- $14/hour starting, increased to $15/hour after a successful 91-day trial period*
- Full-time hours
- Flexible shifts that fit your schedule
- We are a small, non-profit organization
- We are more like a family instead of a large franchise
- We offer 2-hour shift minimums
- A dedicated team that will help, support, and guide you
- We pay your gas during the travel between back-to-back clients
- You can earn $250 if you refer a qualified Caregiver to work with Seacrest at Home. The Caregiver you refer also gets $250! (Paid to both the associate and the new employee after a successful completion of the initial 91-day period.)
Contact Seacrest at Home’s Business Office Coordinator to get full details or to submit your referral’s name.