Would you like to work with an established organization that has been providing compassionate care for over 75 years? How about working with a company that was awarded BEST OF NORTH COAST by the San Diego Union-Tribune 2017 Readers’ Poll?
Then come work with us!
Working as a Seacrest at Home Caregiver means you’ll be working with a small, but dedicated team of professionals who care about our clients and support our Caregivers with all the resources they require to do their job.
Some other benefits to working with Seacrest at Home:
- We are a small, non-profit organization
- We are more like a family instead of a large franchise
- We pay competitive starting hourly rates
- We offer 2-hour shift minimums
- You can have a flexible schedule that fits your life
- A dedicated team that will help, support, and guide you
- We pay your gas during the travel between back-to-back clients
- You can earn $250 if you refer a qualified Caregiver to work with Seacrest at Home. The Caregiver you refer also gets $250! *
*Paid to both the associate and the new employee after a successful completion of the initial 91-day period.
Contact Seacrest at Home’s Business Office Coordinator to get full details or to submit your referral’s name.