Seacrest at Home LLC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) home care organization created to provide in home services to residents of San Diego County. Offering professional and reliable care-giving designed to meet your individual needs and desires in your own home, the goal of Seacrest at Home is to make life easier for the client while giving peace of mind to involved family members.
Our program is modeled and guided by the almost 70-year tradition and successes of our affiliate, Seacrest Village Retirement Community.
What Makes Seacrest at Home Unique?
- Seacrest at Home identified a community based need for high quality personal, non-medical services to residents of San Diego County. We listened to families and seniors in the community and are prepared to provide the services and quality of staff desired.
- We conduct an intensive training program, called the Seacrest at Home Academy, co-founded with Seacrest Village Retirement Communities.
- Each prospective client receives a comprehensive in-home assessment to determine the appropriate level of service. Each assessment includes a home safety evaluation.
- Are monitored daily
- Have cleared State and Federal FBI background and fingerprint processes
- Are drug screened, TB tested and have gone through a pre-employment physical
- Are covered through Workers’ Compensation
- Have specialized training is Alzheimer’s care
About our Affiliate
Seacrest Village Retirement Community is a vibrant not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) senior housing and healthcare organization with communities in both Encinitas and Rancho Bernardo, California. Known for its caring and nurturing environment, Seacrest Village has been serving the ever-growing San Diego community in the Jewish tradition since 1944. Seacrest Village works with over 400 clients daily through an array of programs and services, embracing their changing needs every step of the way. Through comprehensive and progressive care options and delivery systems, Seacrest Village encourages and supports a life of dignity and spirituality.
The Seacrest Village communities offer unsurpassed service as well as continuing commitment to the highest standards in independent, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation. The highest possible quality of care for residents is the foremost priority.