Seacrest at Home offers professional and reliable care giving designed to meet your individual needs and desires. Our goal is to make life easier for you while giving peace of mind to involved family members. You are our priority and we will show you how much we care about your comfort and safety.
Ready for Emergency
Seacrest at Home is delighted to offer C.A.R.E., a concierge program designed to provide an extra level of support when needed most for your loved one.
Some features of the C.A.R.E. program:
- Companion will stay with your loved one in emergency room or hospital setting
- Companion can act as liaison between client and family, or medical staff and family
- Companion cannot assist in any decisions that involve medical care
- Companion arrives within 60 minutes
- Hourly rates apply once companion is onsite in emergency room
- 2-hour minimum applies once companion arrives
- 24/7 on call
- Quarterly, semi-annual or annual member fee
Care Management by a
Registered Nurse (RN)
Let us coordinate your loved ones needs while providing you peace of mind.
A Registered Nurse (RN) will:
- conduct initial assessment to identify client’s needs
- develop personalized, comprehensive care plan with a customized approach
- coordinate all services and care including medical and other professional appointments, social activities, community outreach
- assess home safety and emergency preparedness, develop and implement emergency preparedness recommendations
- review key psychological factors to provide/promote activities of daily living
- assist with planning long term care needs
- oversee and coordinate services that client is receiving through other agencies
Are monitored daily
Have cleared State & Federal FBI background and fingerprint checks
Are drug screened & TB tested
Have gone through a pre-employment physical
Are covered by Worker’s Compensation
Have specialized training in Alzheimer’s Care
Are registered with the state of California’s Home Care Aide Registry
SEACREST AT HOME BY THE NUMBERS
A LIFETIME OF PERSPECTIVE
SHORT FILM SERIES
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Hobbies, hobbies, they are a great sense of happiness for those of us who need something to keep ourselves busy. Mine is jewelry designing, love to do it, but hate the Carpel Tunnel Release surgery that I had to have 3 weeks ago. The surgery was a success, however my recovery was surreal. I must tell everyone who is in need of homecare that my recovery was so successful because of Seacrest at Home's excellent care. My caregivers were intelligent, knowledgeable of their trade and so compassionate. Had it not been for their cut above excellent training, I know my recovery would not have been as successful.
I have recommended Seacrest at Home to my family and friends. If Seacrest at Home is good enough for me, I say "they are good enough for you". With all humility I say,“call them and see for yourself”.
Commentary by Susan Sobel.
Peace & Blessings